Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Get-Together

Three years have passed since I became a college student. I haven't seen many of my classmates after we parted when the college entrance examination was over. So we decided to have a get-together party this sum­mer vacation.
  As you can imagine, I could hardly wait to have the day for our reunion. After several months' waiting, 25 of my former high school classmates and 3 of our teachers were crowded in a small restaurant near our high school. We were more than happy to meet with each other again. Our former Chi­nese teacher was so excited that he even choked to say some words. With gratitude, we thanked our teachers for their hard work; with great joy, we exchanged the happy things happening in each of our present colleges; We talked and talked before someone shouted. “Oh, it was 11:30 now." But no one would be the first to say good bye to others.
  I shall always bear this unforgettable get-together in my mind. With time passing, I believe I will meet many new friends, but I think the friendship among high school classmates will be the purest and will be the most valuable thing to cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment